What are we and what do we offer?
- We are a High Intensity Interval Training Gym
- We offer 35 minute group training classes, scheduled throughout the day
- We train barefoot, WHY? (If you require shoes please clear with a staff member prior)
- Workouts are custom designed daily by our certified fitness trainers
- We offer nutrition guidance and can assist you in setting up your macros
- MYZONE—Innovative heart rate based system that monitors physical activity
- InBody - Whole Body composition analyzation (free with memberships)
What does High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) mean?
- HIIT is a type of training that requires you to go all out and give 100% of your effort for short bursts of time,
followed by short periods of recovery time.
- This causes your heart rate to approach your maximum heart rate for short periods followed by short rest, to allow it to come back down.
Why HIIT 30?
- Increases your metabolism - more efficient fat burner, opposed to steady state cardio
- Quick and convenient
- Limited equipment - mainly focuses on functional movement, using your body weight
- We welcome all fitness levels
- Transparent Pricing
- No Contracts